iFlyChat can be seemlessly integrated into your WordPress site. Allow users to discuss in private and public chat rooms. Increase user engagement by 200%. It is a cloud based chat which provides integration with WordPress user login. Also, user name and avatar are automatically shown in the chat enhancing user experience.
Steps to install iFlyChat in WordPress
- Step 1 : Go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard. Go to Plugin-> Add New. Search for iFlyChat.
- Step 2 : In the search results, locate iFlyChat and click on Install Now link.
- Step 3: Activate the iFlyChat Plugin by clicking on Activate Plugin link.
- Step 4: Generate API Key in order to use our servers securely with your website. Go to https://iflychat.com/user/register
- Step 5: Go to Dashboard and Generate a new API Key for your domain name.
- Step 6: Copy the newly generated APP ID and API key.
- Step 7: Go back to your Wordpress Website Admin Dashboard . Go to Settings-> iFlyChat Settings. Paste the APP ID and API key in the APP ID and API key fields respectively. Click Update.
- Optional: To Embed Chatroom in a wordpress page, click here.