To create a new room, follow the steps given below:
- Go to your App Dashboard. If you are not sure where App Dashboard is, please read here.
- Now go to Rooms as shown below in the screenshot and click on Create a New Room.
Next, specify the Room Name. Also, you may configure following options:
- Room Role: Specify the role of the user who should be able to access the chat room. The default is all users.
- Private: Specify if the chat room is private (https://iflychat.com/documentation/feature-description/what-private-embe...). This option is available in Professional and Enterprise plans (https://iflychat.com/pricing).
- Moderate: Specify if the messages sent in a chat room needs to be pre-approved by a chat moderator (https://iflychat.com/documentation/feature-description/what-moderated-ch...). This option is available only in Enterprise Plans (https://iflychat.com/enterprise-plans).
- Click on Create button.
Note that you should be using a premium plan in order to be able to use this feature.